Workers Compensation Attorney
If you’ve been injured on the job in Maryland, at Greenblatt & Veliev, LLC, we want to help you get the workers’ compensation benefits you deserve. Don’t delay. In Montgomery, Frederick, Prince George’s County, or the surrounding areas, contact us as soon as possible to make sure you get the maximum benefits owed to you.
Don’t leave your workers’ comp claim up to chance. We can fight for you. We know how to fully investigate all potential sources of injury to obtain the full and fair compensation you need to recover your physical health and financial stability.
- Slip & Fall Accidents — related to hazardous conditions or carelessly placed materials.
- Falls From Ladders, Scaffolding, Or Heights
- Impact From Falling Objects At A Construction Site
- Forklift Accidents & Other Vehicle Or Heavy Equipment Accidents
- Product Liability Claims — involving defective machinery or tools.
- Explosion, Electrocution & Burns
- Wrongful Death
Workers’ Compensation Eligibility In Maryland
Workers’ compensation claims are governed by strict statutory rules and insurance contracts. It is easy to make a mistake in this process and put your claim at risk. In the state of Maryland, all employers must provide workers compensation insurance. Unfortunately, getting your claim approved can be a process.
Our personal injury attorneys can make sure your injury meets Maryland Workers’ Compensation Commission (MWCC) and Maryland Code 9-101 requirements for a valid claim.
- Your injury happened on the job.
- The injury was caused by an accident or someone else’s negligence at work.
- You have an illness due to a workplace injury — an occupational disease, sunstroke, or frostbite, for example.
- You will be unable to work for an extended period.
Help With On-The-Job Injury Claims
How long do you have to file for workers’ compensation? How does a compensation claim work? Do you have an accident or occupational claim? We can answer all your questions and walk you step-by-step through the process. There are some actions you will need to take to protect your claim.
We will then negotiate with your employer’s insurance company to ensure that you receive full and fair compensation for your financial losses and injuries.
- You may have as little as 10 days or as much as one year to file, depending on your injury.
- Fill accident reports out completely — including evidence, photos, and witness statements.
- See a doctor as soon as possible. Make sure to let them know your injury is work-related.
- Make sure your employer has filed your claim, or file one yourself with MWCC within 60 days.
- Save all documents, letters, bills, and receipts related to your claim.
Temporary & Long Term Restitution
You may have recently been involved in a sudden accident due to unsafe working conditions. Sometimes pain or injury occurs over a longer period due to repeated strain on one body part or exposure to hazardous substances — like asbestos, silica dust, or toxic chemicals.
We will fight to get you compensation.
- Medical Treatment From Neutral Healthcare Providers
- Payments For Temporary Or Permanent Disability
- Lump Sump Personal Injury Payments & Wage Reimbursements
- Vocational Rehabilitation To Get You Back To Work
- Medications, Wheelchairs, Crutches, Or Prosthetics
- Compensation For Wrongful Death Claims
Hire A Workers’ Compensation Lawyer In Maryland
Make sure you get everything you need to get back on your feet again with workers’ compensation representation from Greenblatt & Veliev, LLC in Rockville. Contact our personal injury lawyers today to schedule a free case evaluation and find out how we can help you.