Slip & Fall Attorney
If you have suffered a slip and fall, the attorneys at Greenblatt & Veliev, LLC want to make sure you get the legal representation you deserve in Rockville, MD. A spill, loose step, burned-out walkway light — it doesn’t take much to cause an accident that can change your life. If you’ve been injured due to negligence on someone else’s property, we want to hear about your personal injury case.
- Unsafe Stairs, Steps, Or Sidewalks
- Icy Sidewalks, Slippery Or Wet Floors
- Trip Hazards — Like Hidden Cords
- Uneven Flooring & Worn Carpet
- Inadequate Lighting
- Loose Safety Rails
Common Slip & Fall Injuries
Whether you are on private property, public property, or government property, accidents happen and neglect can lead to dangerous conditions and lead to a wide range of serious injuries.
- Fractures & Broken Bones
- Neck, Head & Back Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Wrongful Death
What To Do After An Accident
After a slip, trip, or fall, you should get medical attention as soon as possible. There are other steps you can take to protect the evidence in your case.
- Get A Written Report — Report your accident immediately.
- Keep Good Records — Pictures of the scene, witness contact information, medical visits, and bills.
- Contact A Maryland Slip & Fall Attorney.
Protecting You After A Premises Liability Accident
When you are dealing with pain and injuries, doctors and insurance companies, important deadlines can quickly pass you by. Settling for less than fair compensation can start to seem attractive just to get things over and done with. Our team of lawyers will build, protect, negotiate, and fight your premises liability case.
- Thoroughly Investigate Your Claim
- Collect Important Evidence
- Interview Witnesses
- Hire Expert Witnesses
- Identify & Pursue At-Fault Parties
- Determine Fair Compensation
- Negotiate Your Settlement
- File Your Lawsuit
Trip & Fall Cases In Maryland
Who’s responsible when you get hurt on someone else’s property? Can you be compensated for missed work or ongoing medical treatments? Hiring an experienced personal injury attorney familiar with premises liability law in our state is essential.
A Maryland slip and fall lawyer knows your rights and that the owner’s responsibilities can get complicated. Your specific case will depend on many factors.
- What brought you to the property — invitee, licensee, trespasser, or bare licensee?
- Did you slip, trip, or fall because a hazard was neglected or not labeled?
- Could regular property maintenance have prevented your accident?
- Was the potential for injury obvious?
- How long was the hazard there?
- Are you within the legal time frame to file a claim in Maryland?
Who Is Responsible For Your Fall?
In Maryland, it’s important to determine who’s at fault for your fall so that the appropriate steps can be taken to get you the care you need. When business owners, landlords, or property managers fail to take care of their properties, hazardous conditions are created leaving them at least partially at fault. Attorneys experienced in personal injury and slip and fall cases can help you determine fault.
Holding Property Owners Accountable For Your Injuries
We hold owners of all types of properties responsible for failure to remove hazards, failure to warn guests of potential hazards, neglected maintenance, and neglected safety inspections.
- Bars, Nightclubs & Concert Venues
- Apartment Buildings & Condos
- Supermarkets & Restaurants
- Department Stores & Shopping Malls
- Hospitals & Nursing Homes
- Hotels, Gyms & Spas
How Much Is Your Slip & Fall Case Worth?
Slip and fall injuries, levels of responsibility, and degrees of neglect differ from case to case. We will make sure your personal injury claim represents the whole picture of who is at fault, how you have suffered and how you may continue to be affected by your injuries in the future.
- Medical Costs — Current & Ongoing
- Lost Work Earnings
- Lost Earning Potential
- Pain & Suffering
Hire A Slip, Trip & Fall Lawyer
Contact the personal injury attorneys at Greenblatt & Veliev, LLC to schedule your free slip and fall case consultation today. If you or someone you love has been hurt in Rockville, Montgomery, Frederick, Prince George’s counties, or the surrounding areas, we want to help you make informed decisions about your claim.
We look forward to hearing from you, protecting your rights, and maximizing your compensation