Premises Liability Lawyer
Unfortunately, some landlords, property managers and businesses still fail to properly maintain their properties, creating hazardous conditions for other people who are legally allowed to enter the premises.
Common dangerous conditions on property that can cause harm include:
- Spilled liquids or debris on floors in stores, bars and restaurants creating slippery conditions
- Poorly scraped, slippery parking lots, sidewalks and stairs that create serious slip-and-fall accidents
- Poorly maintained, uneven pavement causing a trip hazard
- Poorly maintained or improperly lighted stairwells
- Rusted, loose or unstable railings that lead to falls in a stairwell
- Improperly stacked goods on store shelves that lead to crushing injuries as items fall
- Poorly maintained decks, leading to instability or collapse
- Unsafe conditions or poorly maintained swimming pools
Schedule your free consultation today. Learn how our attorneys can help you with your medical malpractice claim by calling 301-251-8776. Feel free to also send us a brief message using our online contact form.
Our lawyers are available 24/7 by phone, through our contact form and through our live chat option online. We offer free case evaluations in Montgomery, Frederick and Prince George’s counties, as well as surrounding areas in Maryland.