Aggressively Fighting For Your Product Liability Claim
EXPERIENCED REPRESENTATION FOR PRODUCT LIABILITY CLAIMS
The legal team at Greenblatt & Veliev, LLC, in Rockville brings 40 years of aggressive personal injury experience to the table for our clients who have been injured while using dangerous products.
We have the necessary resources and frequently work with experts who provide testimony and other evidence to build a compelling case to show negligence in the design, manufacture or marketing of a defective product. Our goal is to hold negligent companies accountable for the injuries their product has caused our clients.
Our depth of experience with product liability claims, allows us to create strong cases for compensation for those injured in a variety of accidents, such as:
- Defective automobile components and parts leading to car accident injuries
- Defective children’s goods, including toys, cribs, clothing and strollers
- Defective tools — including those involved in construction site accidents as well as in private homes
- Defective household goods and appliances
Consumer advocates and safety organizations frequently post information concerning product recalls. It is important for you to know that a product recall is not generally necessary to seek justice for injuries suffered while using a product for its intended purpose. In reality, many recalls that eventually are announced are the product of personal injury cases.
Product liability cases can involve more than just design and manufacturing defects that create a hazard for consumers. We evaluate every detail to obtain results in all manner of product liability problems, including:
- Breach of warranty claims: Statements expressly made or implied in marketing a product may create a warranty that the product will be safe when used in that manner
- Strict product liability claims: Negligence in manufacturing a product is not always necessary to seek compensation for a dangerous product
- Insufficient warnings: Manufacturers and others in the chain of distribution may be held liable for failing to include adequate warnings to allow consumers to understand the risks and dangers of using the product
To speak with an experienced defective products lawyer in Maryland, we invite you to call 301-251-8776, or contact us online now to benefit from our legal experience and dedication. We represent injury victims in Montgomery County, Frederick County, Prince George’s County and the surrounding areas in Maryland.
Personal Injury Lawyers Serving all of Maryland and the District of Column