Lonnie M. Greenblatt
Bar & Court Admissions
- Maryland – 1987
- District of Columbia – 1985
- Pennsylvania – 1982
- George Washington University Law School; L.L.M, 1988
- Delaware Law School; J.D., 1982
- University of Maryland; B.A., 1979
Lonnie Greenblatt has represented thousands of clients for over 38 years in personal injury cases due to the negligence of others. Based on his experience, he formed the partnership with Elnur Veliev to create Greenblatt & Veliev, LLC, in order to expand his help and service to more people in the Metro area. His own work has been recognized in the Super Lawyers list for Maryland in both 2020 and 2021 as one of no more than the top 5% of all attorneys in Maryland over 70 practice areas. He was chosen for the area of plaintiff’s personal injury litigation, which continues to confirm his pursuit and passion for his personal injury clients.
Lonnie is a member of the Maryland, Pennsylvania and District of Columbia bars. Presently, he serves as an adjunct associate professor at the University of Maryland, University College, where he has taught for approximately 25 years. He has also taught at Montgomery College in Rockville, Maryland.
He graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park in 1979 and graduated from the Delaware Law School in 1982. In 1988, Lonnie received a Master of Laws (LLM) degree from the George Washington University Law School.
- Adjunct Associate Professor, University of Maryland, University, College
- Lecturer, University of Maryland, University College
- Lecturer, Montgomery College in Rockville, Maryland
Honors and Awards
Selected to the Super Lawyers list in MD, Personal Injury General – Plaintiff, 2020 – 2021
Named as one of “The 10 Best Attorneys” in Maryland – American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State of Maryland, Member
- District of Columbia Bar, Member