Bar & Court Admissions
- Maryland – 1987
- District of Columbia – 1985
- Pennsylvania – 1982
- George Washington University Law School; L.L.M, 1988
- Delaware Law School; J.D., 1982
- University of Maryland; B.A., 1979
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
Lonnie is a member of the Maryland, Pennsylvania and District of Columbia bars. Presently, he serves as an adjunct associate professor at the University of Maryland, University College, where he has taught for approximately 25 years. He has also taught at Montgomery College in Rockville, Maryland.
He graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park in 1979 and graduated from the Delaware Law School in 1982. In 1988, Lonnie received a Master of Laws (LLM) degree from the George Washington University Law School.
Lonnie’s office is located in downtown Rockville, Maryland, adjacent to the District and Circuit Court houses. You can contact Lonnie at (301) 251-8776 or email@example.com. He is available 24/7, either in his office or for a house call.
- Adjunct Associate Professor, University of Maryland, University, College
- Lecturer, University of Maryland, University College
- Lecturer, Montgomery College in Rockville, Maryland
Honors and Awards
Named as one of “The 10 Best Attorneys” in Maryland – American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State of Maryland, Member
- District of Columbia Bar, Member