Lonnie M. Greenblatt
I was graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park in 1979 and graduated from Delaware Law School in 1982. I received a Master of Laws (LLM) degree from George Washington Law School in 1988. I have been representing persons injured through the negligence of others since 1982. Have been involved in thousands of cases dealing with personal injury issues. My office is located in downtown Rockville, Maryland, adjacent to the District and Circuit Court houses.
Presently, I am an Adjunct Associate Professor at the University of Maryland, University, College. I have taught at the University of Maryland, University College for approximately 25 years. I have also taught at Montgomery College in Rockville, Maryland and a member of the State of Maryland and the District of Columbia Bars.
Please contact my office at (301) 251-8776 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day and yes we do make house calls.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury
- Maryland, 1987
- District of Columbia, 1985
- Pennsylvania, 1982
- Delaware Law School, Wilmington, Delaware – 1982
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- Master of Laws (LLM) – 1988
- University of Maryland, College Park
- B.A. – 1979
- Adjunct Associate Professor, University of Maryland, University, College
- Lecturer, University of Maryland, University College
- Lecturer, Montgomery College in Rockville, Maryland
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Named as one of “The 10 Best Attorneys” in Maryland – American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- State of Maryland, Member
- District of Columbia Bar, Member
Personal Injury Lawyers Serving all of Maryland and the District of Column