Skilled Guidance And Advocacy In Premises Liability Matters
TURN TO MORE THAN 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS
At Lonnie M. Greenblatt, Attorney at Law, in Rockville, we take premises liability claims seriously. Backed by more than 30 years of personal injury experience, our legal team knows how to investigate accidents and hold negligent parties responsible for the serious injuries they have caused. Premises liability claims are frequently complex. We help clients navigate the nuances of the law and find the appropriate insurance policies that may exist to maximize compensation to cover the damages of an accident on someone else’s property.
It is important to note that many premises liability claims involve dangerous conditions on rental properties, as well as in public areas of condominiums and apartment complexes. Establishments, such as grocery stores, bars and restaurants have a duty to keep the premises safe for patrons.
COMMON HAZARDS THAT CAUSE ACCIDENTS
Common dangerous conditions on property that can cause harm include:
- Spilled liquids or debris on floors in stores, bars and restaurants creating slippery conditions
- Poorly scraped, slippery parking lots, sidewalks and stairs that create serious slip-and-fall accidents
- Poorly maintained, uneven pavement causing a trip hazard
- Poorly maintained or improperly lighted stairwells
- Rusted, loose or unstable railings that lead to falls in a stairwell
- Improperly stacked goods on store shelves that lead to crushing injuries as items fall
- Poorly maintained decks, leading to instability or collapse
- Unsafe conditions or poorly maintained swimming pools
In order to evaluate your likelihood of recovering damages, we listen attentively to what happened related to your fall or other accident. We investigate the circumstances to discover potential building code violations. We analyze who was responsible for maintaining the area and thoroughly evaluate the overall maintenance of the property.
We draw on substantial experience with Maryland personal injury claims to determine whether proving negligence is possible, who is responsible and what insurance coverage may apply. Detailed investigation, analysis and aggressive advocacy aimed at producing meaningful results are strengths of our personal injury practice.
WE CAN COME TO YOU TO DISCUSS YOUR INJURIES
We are not tied to our desks. As a client-centered law firm, our lawyers frequently travel throughout Maryland to meet with clients who are not able to come to our offices. To arrange a no-pressure, free consultation with a lawyer who is devoted to maximizing compensation for accident victims, send us a message online or call 301-637-8272. We are available 24/7.