Aggressive Personal Injury Representation From Local Lawyers
If you or a loved has suffered injuries in an accident caused by someone else, you may be feeling angry, desperate and confused. How will you pay the medical bills that pile up so quickly? Can you depend on your insurance coverage? Should you take legal action against the individual, company or other entity that caused your accident?
GET STARTED ON UNDERSTANDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
The sooner you contact an experienced personal injury lawyer, the sooner you can understand your options and focus more intently on your physical and emotional recovery. The lawyers at Lonnie M. Greenblatt, Attorney at Law, in Rockville are proven personal injury attorneys who focus on getting accident victims and their families full and fair compensation they need to get their lives back on track.
We are well-prepared to fight to help you to maximize your compensation in all manner of accidents and acts of negligence causing harm, such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents — including injuries suffered by pedestrians and motorcyclists, as well as people involved in serious car wrecks involving commercial trucks
- Slip-and-fall accidents are events that cause harm on property may invoke premises liability — ranging from structural collapses to negligent maintenance
- Product liability cases involving dangerous or defective products
- Harm caused by medical mistakes
- Injuries caused by nursing home negligence and abuse
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- On-the-job accidents that call for representation in a workers’ compensation claim and may also involve claims against parties other than your employer
ARRANGE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
To learn how more than 30 years of experience can power your personal injury claim, call 301-637-8272 or send us a brief message using our online contact form. Our lawyers are available day or night, and offer free case evaluations. We represent injury victims in Montgomery County, Frederick County, Prince George’s County and the surrounding areas in Maryland.